Friday, March 7, 2008

Andrea In Italy







I got the opportunity to go to Italy in February. It was a wonderful trip on so many levels. I wish to thank my mom for taking me on the trip. It was so nice to spend time with her. I would also like to thank Chris and my dad for taking such good care of the girls while I was gone. I felt a little guilty (and selfish) leaving for so long. However, the trip really energized me. The churches, countryside and historical places in Italy are spectacular. Matthew Kelly (retreat leader) was his usual extraordinary speaker and leader. We saw and heard the pope speak (in six different languages). The people we met were inspirational. We had masses with the most wonderful priest in many of the churches including St Peter . It is an experience that I will always treasure. Oh my the way the food was wonderful (I ate gelato everyday!!!!!)

No comments: