Monday, December 1, 2008

Check It Out!

Thanksgiving holiday finally gave me the chance to catch up on the blog. I have posted pictures of the girls at Halloween, a video of the final moments of Cynthia's volleyball team winning the City Championship, special memories of PaPa's 90th birthday and one of my favorite Thanksgiving poems. I have also added two new links under the Andrea's Favorite section. One is to my friend Jennifer Albright's blog. Jennifer lost her husband to cancer this summer. The other link is to a women at church who is fighting heart cancer. Both of this stories are truly inspiration and once again help us see how thankful we should all be for our health.

1 comment:

Jen and the Rest of the Crew said...

Thanks, Andrea! I didn't know you were following the blog (or that you were a fellow blogger!)