Monday, May 19, 2008



















Mother's Day weekend started off with the 1st grade Mother's Tea with Bridget's class. I love this event. It always brings a tear to my eye to see these loving 1st graders so happy to have their mothers there to spend time with them. My mother's day was very nice also especially since it rained all day long and all our activities (soccer, softball) were cancelled. It made it nice to all be at the house to make dinner together and then actually have time to sit down and eat together as well. I also got time to spend with my mother which I cherish since she is the best mom on earth. I am so unbelievely blessed. The only downfall of the day is that with the rain we could not go out to the cemetery to see Chris' mom's grave. We did go this weekend and planted several flowers including her favorite - daisies. All of us really miss her especially on Mother's Day.

No comments: